Dienstag, 18. August 2009

Layouts und ein Freebie

für zwei Challenges in tollen Shops bzw. Foren hab ich zwei Layouts gemacht die ich noch nicht gezeigt hab .....

Credits: *SPD*

das hier ist übrigens mit einem Freebie gemacht .... das kriegt ihr *hier* im Forum ....


Credits: *A5D*

.... und aus meinem Layout für Faba hab ich euch eine Quickpage gemacht die ihr euch gerne mitnehmen dürft .... über Kommentare freu ich mich natürlich immer!!!!!

I have a little Freebie for you .... a Quickpage from my Layout for FabaScrapDesign ....
Please leave me a little comment if you download it ....

Kommentare:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 19 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A simplicidade fez a beleza de seu trabalho. Parabéns!

    Taja

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks for the beautiful QP! I'm adding it to a collection I've started for scrapping my new granddaughter who will be born in October.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Aug. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    AntwortenLöschen